|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Noise Level||very low|
|Application||Hospital, Veterinary Purpose, Home Purpose, Clinical|
The Meditech plasmatherm is used primarily for thawing and heating fluids contained in bags or bottles and which are intended for medical transfusion or infusion in living organ-isms. Typically these fluids are whole blood, blood products, blood preparations and in-fusion solutions.
Benefits at a glance :
1. Meditech Plasmatherm can thaws 8 bags at a time.
2. Very Simple to operate and intuitive application.
3. High standard of hygiene due to dry warming since there is no direct contact to water.
4. Smooth surfaces and rounded edges are provided inside and outside of the tank.
5. Easy to clean through wipe disinfection inside the covers and tank
6. Electronic documentation provided on request.
7. Leak detection sensors to avoid risk of contamination or infection .
8. Easy programmed Shortcuts for plasma, blood, HPC and user program .
9. Large LED display with plain text .
10.Change of water just once in a year .
11. Cushions conform to bag .
Safety Features :
(1) Safe, gentle thawing and heating conditions for the Blood, Plasma and HPC programs are ensured by a dual over temperature protection which switches off the device in the event of over temperature.
(2) Proven not to destroy important and sensitive biological components of blood and blood products as a result of excessive temperatures or violent mechanical agitation.
(3)Automatic detection of possible leaks by moisture sensors in the heating chamber.
(4)The device uses a dry heating process that prevents the contents of damaged con-serves (hairline cracks) being contaminated by the heat transfer fluid .
(5) The heating procedure can be monitored.
(6) Fluid leakage is easy to detect through the use of transparent heating cushions, the light colors used in the heating chamber and white dry-paper (filter paper) on the heating chamber floor .
(7) Plain text displays in the local language.
(8)Clearly arranged and labeled displays and controls.
(9) The device is designed for continuous operation .
(10) Synthetic enclosure is corrosion free and saves energy .
(11) The device is stable, designed not to tip over, and has non-slip feet.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Heating Power||1 kv|
|Color||blue and white|
|Capacity||6 bags||12 bags||18 bags|
|Volume||20 litres||30 litres||40 litres|
|Temperature||37 Centigrade||37 Centigrade||37 Centigrade|
|Accuracy||1Centigrade||1 Centigrade||1 Centigrade|
|Thawing mechanism||Rocking and Water Circulations||Rocking and Water Circulations||Rocking and Water Circulations|
|Operating Voltage||230 V AC||230 V AC||230 V AC|
|Heating Power||1 kv|
|Size||6 to 20 Bags|
Meditech is the largest Manufacturer and Exporter of Plasma Thawing Bath in India
We being one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of these Plasma Thawing Bath, believe in providing our clients quality products. Thus our production process involves using of high quality raw materials and advanced technology.
This product is processed through a number of quality checks. This product finds application in several clinics and hospitals for the purpose of thawing fresh frozen plasma bags in order to recover the cryoprecipiated antihemophilic factor.
This product is provided by us in the market at a very reasonable price making it a highly desirable product.
Catalog No. MTPTB-01 to MTPTB-03
Capacity - 6 bags to 20 Bags
Temperature- 37 °C to 4.0°C
Accuracy 0.1 °C
Input Voltage- 230V AC
Thawing Mechanism- Rocking and water circulation